Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Inaugural Post

Hello, World! I'm starting this blog at 10:28 on a school night because I have a strong sense of purpose - to create a place where teachers can share fantabulous texts, websites, workshops, and other resources that they have found to be especially amazing.

A little about me - I am a first grade teacher with a passion for curriculum. I love to read about, write about, and think about what we teach, how we teach, and why we teach. I've happened upon several great resources in the past month or so which has led me to think - what are the great resources that are out there that I DON'T already know about? Seriously, it's been keeping me up nights.

And so, on that note, I'll be hitting the hay. But, keep on the lookout for postings to begin tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment